Big Horn Quilts

Big Horn Quilts
Thirteen years online!

Friday, December 28, 2007

Pre Christmas Billings

We went to Billings the weekend before Christmas to see the Chase Hawks Rough Stock Rodeo, which is nothing but broncs and bulls. It was great, the best in the country, both bulls and cowboys. We took Walter and Maggie to the Pet Resort, where they get to watch tv and have play time with other dogs, and get all tuckered out. We were going to do our usual quick pass through Walmart to get otc drugs and other things that cost double in Greybull, but one look at the parking lot disabused us of that notion. Lordy, everyone in Billings who has a car was out shopping! So we went to Barnes and Noble and curled up and read until we could pick up the dogs at 2:30pm and came home.

Yesterday I decided to walk the dogs doing the dog whisperer thing. It worked really well with Maggie, she loved it, and didn't pull at all. I only had to give her about 2 mild corrections, for wanting to smell the ground. Walter was another story. He pulled constantly on the leash and then made those choking coughing sounds like I was killing him. So he went back home and Maggie and I had a nice brisk walk. Yesterday I was really good on my diet - steak for breakfast, moose sausage and cheese for supper, applesauce for lunch. I started Sunday the 23, and weighed 235, the most I've ever weighed in my life. Now, 5 days later, I'm down 5 pounds. I'm not telling anyone about this blog, because I'm going to emerge from it skinny and gorgeous. I have 100 pounds to lose, and I'm going to do it!

No comments: