Big Horn Quilts

Big Horn Quilts
Thirteen years online!

Friday, April 10, 2009


I went to an organizational meeting for textile artists in Cody Monday, and we formed TAGY - Textile Artists of Greater Yellowstone. I'm so jazzed, some of my favorite people were there. I haven't blogged for a long time, because I've been so busy in my art classes. My quilting has mainly been finishing up ufos in order reclaim some studio space.

We still have sewing in the shop on Tuesday nights, and my friends have been hearing about my painting classes until I'm sure they're sick of it. They kept bugging me to bring some of my paintings to show them. So I did - I filled up the design wall with paintings. A plethora of mediocrity. The next day, about half of them went in the dumpster.

On the second Saturday of each month, we do arty stuff. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, when I get to get out my paints and beads and play!

No comments: